Сопоставить тексты и заголовки
1. Easy to cook
2. A healthy alternative
3. Coffee shop brownie
4. What the dish is like
5. Serving ideas
6. Created by chance
7. Health risks
8. National dessert
A. Warm, freshly baked chocolate brownies are an American invention. Brownies are flat, and baked in a square or bar shape. They are neither cakes nor cookies, but somewhere in between. They can be eaten by hand if the brownies are dry
and small. Or you can use a fork if your brownie is thick and moist. Anyway, there is no special etiquette, so there’s no need to care about your table manners!
B. Mystery and intrigue surround the birth of brownies. It is hard to reconstruct their true story as there are different legends about the creation of the famous dessert. Some people say that once a chef added melted chocolate to the biscuit dough by mistake. Others believe that a housewife just improvised to make a new dish. However, all these tales may be very far from the truth.
C. We all agree that brownies are yummy. And you do not have to be a professional cook to make them. All you need to do is to mix all the ingredients, pour the mixture into a pan and bake it for about half an hour. If you prefer softer brownies, cook for twenty minutes. Now, take them out of the oven and let them cool until slightly warm. Cut into squares. Enjoy the brownies with your tea, milk, or coffee!
D. Brownies look harmless, but they are not. They are high in calories, fat and sugar, and can have a negative impact on your overall health if you eat brownies on a regular basis. Eating too many of them may lead to putting on weight and cause your sugar level to rise. This may result in diabetes. Besides, too much sugar can also increase the chance of developing heart disease. Take care!
E. A regular brownie should be a special treat and not an everyday meal. The easiest way to avoid the brownies harmful aspects is to redesign the recipe and use other ingredients. It is recommended to replace some or all of the oil in a
traditional recipe with puréed fruit, such as bananas, apples or prunes, and reduce the amount of sugar and salt. Nuts or seeds can be added.
F. Brownies are probably the best-known American dessert. Theyre like puddings for the British and tiramisu for the Italians. Brownies represent a truly American experience. We say as American as apple pie, but some people think the saying should be as American as a brownie. And, each year on December 8, brownie lovers across the nation celebrate Brownie Day.
G. Traditional rich, dark, chocolaty brownies are loved by everyone. If you want to surprise your guests use some ingredients to decorate the finished product with style. Whipped cream, fruit and nuts work really well. A scoop of ice cream and some warm chocolate sauce also make your brownies irresistible. Then, take a fresh mint leaf and add it to your plate. This final touch adds style and flavour.
Сопоставить тексты и заголовки
Английский язык. Похожие вопросы:
- Вы отдыхаете в коттедже. Для чтения доступны следующие три книги: " Гарри Поттер" , Стивен Кинг
- Переделайте предложения в косвенную речь. 1)Lusy asked " What are you looking for Granny" ? 2)Robert
- Какие вопросы на экзамене в SELT? плз скажите срочно
- Умоляю помогите с английским нужно поставить предложения в пассивный залог!!!!!!!!!!!! 1. She invited
- Поставить глаголы в форму Past simple 1 Tony often (to play) golf at the weekend 2 They (to do) the
- Можете помочь перевести текст на английский язык Меня зовут-Никита.Мне 11лет. В моей семье 5 человек
- Did you enjoy the day in the Zoo, Paul? 1) Yes, please. 2) Yes, thank you. 3)Yes, I can. Can I see some
- Поставьте глаголы в нужную форму!!!! СРОЧНО!!!!!! 1)You______ stylish,if you ______ this blouse with
- Cake ice cream sausages cherries grapes garlic cabbage onions pasts strawberries Нужно перед ними поставить